Paniolo

Bone Carving CD ROM Free To a Good Home!

I recently purchased a CD ROM showing how to carve a Maori bone hook from a carver in New Zealand that didn't deliver on what was promised on the website. Rather than toss the CD I've decided to make it available to others. This will only be useful to you if you're BRAND NEW to bone carving and at the point of still trying to figure out what you'll need in your kit. If you've carved even your first bone, you won't find much use in this CD.

There's an old adage that says you get what you pay for. I didn't in this case, but you will because I'm willing to give this away to a brand new bone carver for nothing -- absolutely free. I won't even charge for mailing it to you. Only two caveats: 1) you must be in the U.S. so mailing costs are reasonable, and 2) you pass it on to another new bone carver after you've gotten what you need from it for the same price -- free.

If you want to take me up on this please send me an e-mail through the private message function on this forum. If anyone else is interested to know more about this CD so you don't make the same mistake I did, please feel free to contact me via PM as well.