Sign in to follow this  
Janel

Mileposts

Our members have made a total of 3,007 posts! Yay! Thanks for all of the good contributions and questions!

Janel

Thanks for making this place a lively and fun place to be a part of, all of you! We have passed the 4,000 message milepost today!

Janel

Hey all'y'all!

I see eight guests on line at the moment! Why don't you log in and ask a question, start a topic that you have been itching to post, or comment on some topics that have stirred your thoughts! We've had a long lull. I know - I know, life is busy. Mine is too, but the communications here keep us going and keep us connected.

Give it a whirl!

Janel

I've just checked in and found 15 guests cruising through TCP. It is heartening to know that our site is providing good information for those who take time to read it. I have been away from home and my carving bench for a while, and appreciate all who have been contributing in the various topics. I'll be back home next week. Cheers to you, Janel

7500+ posts, and some hefty tutorials! TCP is such a great resource and inspiration! My gratitude to all of you who keep this exchange of information flowing!

Did anyone hear the pealing of the bells today? I think that Magnus was the person who posted the 9,000th post! Good show, members!

Janel

Thanks to all the great posts this past month, the members have brought the forum post total past the 10,000 mark! Well done to all of you!

claphands.gif

Sign in to follow this