tsterling

Netsuke Carving eBook

Hello. I'm new here. I just tried to download this Netsuke Carving Book and for some reason it keeps having errors when I attempt to download it. Do you think it's just my computer or is there something wrong with the file linked from your web page? I'm really looking forward to checking this book out, as it looks like you poured a lot of your soul into it.

Hello Quinn,

I just tried the link to Tom Sterling's web site and links to the Netsuke Carving Book PDF and it worked for me. Do you need to update some software on your computer, or change some preferences?

Janel

Tom

Thank you so much

for this book! I'm reading & rereading. Where did the time go! Amazing stuff.

Sincerely

Larry

WOW!!!!!

Just looking through the PDF well has inspired me, Thank You for the generous ebook of information, I will read through it

and hopefully improve my skills and learn a great deal from it.

:) Thanks

I've downloaded your PDF too and really appreciate your generosity in giving away such a useful resource.

I've downloaded your PDF too and really appreciate your generosity in giving away such a useful resource.

Thanks, Clark. Hope you enjoy it!

Tom

One more adding a grateful reply. Fabulous resource! I can see the effort and time spent in creating it. Thanks for sharing it with us.