Janel

About Where in the World

Hello from a newbe, started off carving scale model wooden aircraft. Picked up one of my dogs bones the other day and started carving, I'm hooked now. From Sutton, Quebec.

Yes, it is the topic "Where In The World" in the Who's Who section. The idea of it is to illustrate the global nature of the membership of this forum.

Janel

Hello,

I am from Bodrum-Turkey.I am retired archirect and trying to learn something about wood carving and bone carving.

Atila46

Hi Janel, it might you've already added me, because my location is in my profile. But if not, i live in The Netherlands, in a small village called Wormer. It is fun to see the map, thanks for putting it up :)

Hi

located in Boston Lincolnshire, England

Main interest carving ,carving hiking pole toppers,glass and ceramics

Keen to devlop both skills and carving

Hello! Brand new member here. Located in Ayr Ontario. Nothing yet to show work wise, just getting started in to bone carving to compliment my leather tooling. I'm greatly looking forward to all I can learn from this forum.

Trysh

Red Willow.

Hello from Wooster, Ohio new member, old carver interest runs along miniatures and l

Will be sending Picts at a later date. Have carved st. Nicks for many years but really like doing tiny carvings .in tth process of getting more bone and teeth from buffalo.anxious to meet other mini carvers

Bone carving. Trysh I hope that you are using a dust mask when carving bone or tusk,antle ,teeth.the dust is very bad for your lungs, just a wordctonthe wise.don p. Well polished first after carving ,I was informed that if you boil it in coffee you can't tell the difference from old ivory,just an idea.