Guest ford hallam

It would be nice to see you.

Guest ford hallam

Hiya Fella,

Good to see you, both. :huh: Jo says you look very happy together. How's "bump" doing? Well, I hope.

Namaste, Ford

Hiya Fella,

Good to see you, both. :) Jo says you look very happy together. How's "bump" doing? Well, I hope.

Namaste, Ford

Hi Ford,

Please Give my regards to Jo and Joel and darn can never remember his name. It would help if I had met him.

Bump is doing great. I sent a reply to your last email regarding bump, Did you get it? My sister calls him Toko Bali which is "No Name" in Sonikie.The language of the village in northern Mali where she lived and worked. Of course he has a name, but we won't tell so were getting teased :huh:

patrick

Hi Folks!

Talking about theatrical photos... This is the latest photo of me :) I know I am not Neo but this is part of a promotional material of my Afro-Cuban Music Group "Ponle La Clave".

I agree about seeing each other faces, YOU ARE HUMAN TOO!!!!!!!! WOW, behind all that art, people exist! :huh: (just joking here...)

Hughs,

Sebas

Guest ford hallam

Hi Patrick,

My older son's name is Kyle :) , and I think " Toko Bali" is an excellent and very cool name in it's own right :D .

Joel's comment when he saw you was, " that's my friend, Patrick", evidently you made an impression! ;)

Hi Sebas, pretty funky background, perhaps you'll start a fashion :) , cheers.

Hi Phil, glad to hear you've regained your youthful complexion again, naturally your photo shows that B)

Namaste to you all, Ford

If I did it right you'll see me sitting on my Harley Davidson Sportster. If it doesn't work, just look at Dick Bonham. Dick, my wife thinks I have a brother I never told her about!

David

Guest ford hallam

Hi David,

welcome back, cool and groovy picture too. :huh:

regards, Ford

I called my 14 year old daughter over and showed her the picture of her long lost Uncle Dick. She got pretty bug eyed! And I really doubt that you have less hair than I do! :huh:

Ford, I thought only my wife used "groovy". Man, that's far out!

This is a good idea. It's nice to have an idea what the members look like.

David

Guest ford hallam

Hi David,

"Groovy"...just part of that extensive and funky vocabulary of mine :o:)

clearly, your wife is a lady of some discernment :D

"way out" or as they say in Germany; "ausfarht!"....somehow that just sounds rude though :D

regards, Ford

"way out" or as they say in Germany; "ausfarht!"....somehow that just sounds rude though :D

regards, Ford

Hi,

this brings some light into the mysterious smile of english men when I am told ´em : "Just the way down the Kantstrasse". :o

Karl

Hi Ford,

Respecting your request, and enjoying my membership association with this fine forum and you talented individuals, I've hereby changed my avatar to show my mugly ug.

Hey Mike! Hi! All you who see the first avatar, refresh your browser. I just did and there he was!

Guest ford hallam

Hi there Mike,

good to see you :) , it continues to amaze me how the nature of this forum has changed since we've become more visible to one another. Perhaps it has to do with trusting one another enough to post our faces. A follow on from that may be that as more of us do so we create a more personal and inviting space here. Thanks for your support,I trust you're feeling right at home here now. :)

very best regards,

Ford :)

Hi All,

As the photo I had used was from 2004, I thought I'd update - I was polishing one of my hammers yesterday and thought - Oh - a nice little mirror - perfect size for my new avatar.

Magnus

Well - I changed the photo, but it didn't change - help? Janel?

Hi All,

As the photo I had used was from 2004, I thought I'd update - I was polishing one of my hammers yesterday and thought - Oh - a nice little mirror - perfect size for my new avatar.

Magnus

Well - I changed the photo, but it didn't change - help? Janel?

Hi Magnus,

Hit your browser reload button - I looked at your avatar photo and there was the old Magnus, then I hit reload and Scary! (Just kidding... :rolleyes: )

Nice, shiny hammer, by the way...mine all look kind of grungy, with lots of wear and texture. Come to think about it, maybe I am seeing myself in them after all?

Hi Tom,

Thanks - so simple - it worked- :)

That worn and grungy look is just a testament to our years of experience. My hammers may be nice and shiny but my bench top looks more like a stone, burr, metals, paper scrap compost heap ;)

Magnus