Clive's tales of woe.

Guest ford hallam

Hello

gee wizz.. that was fun.

They did the surgery yesterday after a few days of stops and starts and it all went very well.I came round, received a nice dose of morphine and within half an hour felt my arm like it hasn't been for very long time. Was like a switched had been flipped. Can't wait to give it a test run but the surgeon has released me from hospital early (a record apparently for this type of surgery ;) ) on the strict understanding that I take it very easy for the next 6 weeks. The bone graft has to fuse so can't take any chances. Bit sleepy now though as had some pints to celebrate. :)

As we say over here... jobs-a-guddun!!

Thanks again for all your support and best wishes... meant a lot to me.

Anon

Clive

Hi all,

Just an update on progress... been home a few days now and its going great. A bit sore and sleepings uncomfortable but its OK...

although when I gave a cheers as the Aussies were sent home and out of the Rugby World Cup I got a painfull reminder that things are still all a bit delicate...

still... We beat them HA HA :)

Thanks again for all the support and best wishes.

Clive

Guest katfen

Hiya Clive,

Good to see you free from hospital jail so soon and in such good spirits! You've done well and see what a fan club you have here?!! :):)

Lots of hugs, all the best in your recovery :D ,

Kathleen

Archived