Good day from Ukraine

Vadim

I am Vadim and I come from Ukraine.Dear carving masters and forum organazers,thank you for this forum,for oppotunity to see so amazing things.I am not artist but I want to start carve.Now I only study masters works on this site and try to imagine the path of creaturing little wood(metall, stone) masterpieces.

I have a request to Ataru Maeda.Can you show your Lizard (lizard on mushroom) in some different wiews? thank you.

Big gratitude for small-scale carving World to All!

P.S. Sorry,but my English is not brilliant.

Good day to All. Janel and Maqnus, thank you for reply.It is my first expierence in international intercouse, I very glad to receive youк messages. Today I have visited some personal carvers's sites and Iam slightly embarrassed. Now I understand that my future first carving piece will be more than modest. I have an idea and now reseach information about tools. In August I will visit my grandmother"s home, find in the garden fine dry plum- or pearwood branch and start. I hope I will show you my ,,creature" at begining of winter.

Welcome to the "carving path" Vadim. I carve since 20 years, and every day i discover something, i learn everytime and at the begining i was like you. I hope we will see some of your work soon. And my english is not very well, but i try.

Archived