New Members

Vladimir

Hello Dear

masters- carvers and designers!

My name is Vladimir. I'm live and working in Ukraine. I'm efficient carver.

I want to find friends, partners in business. I can rotin the best works on a tree, bone, stone. I have the desire to do the orders. I have sketches for future Jewellers collections.

My information for you on a site : http://www.woodcarving.com.ua/index_en.html

My new WORK: http://www.woodcarving.com.ua/foto_21_en.html

All the BEST Regards.

Vladimir

post-1832-1214506362.jpg

post-1832-1214506491.jpg

Welcome to The Carving Path forum, Vladimir!

Thank you for sharing the photo of your work and the links to your web pages. There is so much to see in this piece; the illustration of the story and setting, the many interesting and effective textures, the relationship and proportion of each figure to another, and so much more. I am compelled to return to look at it many times!

Welcome!

Janel

ÑÏÀÑÈÁÎ Ñëîâÿíñêèé ÁÐÀÒ !

Òû ïîääåðæàë ìåíÿ ñâîèì àâòîðèòåòîì!

I found large FRIEND on this FORUM - It's Vjacheslav !

I am very glad. I hope to meet a lot of remarkable people and SUPER - masters.

Thank you Vjacheslav. Successes to you.

I

Hello

Dear CORNEL !

Saw your works. Such lizard is had by nobody in the World. Super. Did I often look your site did not know how you must write?

Thank you to you. I wish you and your family of good weekend !

Vladimir.

http://www.woodcarving.com.ua/foto_10_en.html

http://www.woodcarving.com.ua/foto_11_en.html

http://www.woodcarving.com.ua/foto_13_en.html

post-1832-1214649429.jpg

post-1832-1214649488.jpg

post-1832-1214649604.jpg

Hello Dear Magnus !

Here a lot of wonderful People, remarkable masters. You is one of such people. Thank you to you for the help will be approached and to enter in your HOUSE - FORUM !

I hope the interesting orders and suggestions will appear. Herein my new friends will help me ......ÎÊ !

Vladimir.

http://www.woodcarving.com.ua/index_en.html

post-1832-1214721534.jpg

post-1832-1214721672.jpg

post-1832-1214721758.jpg

Hello Vladimir,

In regards to your statement "I hope the interesting orders and suggestions will appear.", I would like to point out that The Carving Path forum is not a platform for selling our work. If you are fortunate enough to be privately contacted by a potential client because of finding your work on the forum, that is wonderful. We do not allow active selling or promotion of one's work for sale.

Sharing images with the members is good for us all and we encourage it. We also encourage discussion about the work being shown, so we will learn more about what we are all so sincerely involved with learning and doing.

So for the sake of discussion, the white pieces in the above photos, would you describe what they are made of and how you made them?

Janel

• 1 month later...

Most Excellent work Vladimir, It is Awe inspiring to see what you have done from the paintings of such famous artists. How you get that fine detail is difficult to understand. I would love to see some of your tools as well as pictures of your work in progress.

Thank you for bringing us this beautiful art,

Benzart

Thank you Benzart !

Nobody yet don't asked me to tell about my òîols. You are first. In weekends I will do a photo and will rotin on a forum. I will write you. Okey !

I wish a good weekend .

Vladimir

Thank you Sir. I am Very curious about tools and how they are used in wood, especially tools that are not doing their originally intended works. I'll be waiting. Thanks,

BenZart

Hello

Dear Benzart ! !

Very glad to do this show for you and our forum.

Photo ¹1: I set to work always by large chisels, after middle. Such tools are at all.

Photo ¹2: I conclude work by milling cutters. I cut thin and smooth parts a chisel does not enter so there. I like to do polishing by anymore hand without milling cutters.

Photo ¹3: Machine-tool for hand milling cutters: "Universal" (Turkey) is 25 000 turns in a minute. Power is 270 watts . Super.

Photo ¹4: Table little machine-tool for milling cutters. Good to those that no vibrations are in general, but little power and turns. Cameos on the bone of carve well, tree badly.

Photo ¹5 : Chisels of different sizes.

Photo ¹:6: Medical milling cutters for shallow details. Steel milling cutters on MINIATURES it is very good to use for the rough first treatment. Diamond milling cutters work at the end of work.

I wish successes and pleasant minutes of viewing.

Vladimir from Ukraine.

post-1832-1218274874.jpg

post-1832-1218274945.jpg

post-1832-1218274993.jpg

post-1832-1218275049.jpg

post-1832-1218275160.jpg

post-1832-1218275223.jpg

Hello

Dear Benzart ! !

Very glad to do this show for you and our forum.

Photo ¹1: I set to work always by large chisels, after middle. Such tools are at all.

Photo ¹2: I conclude work by milling cutters. I cut thin and smooth parts a chisel does not enter so there. I like to do polishing by anymore hand without milling cutters.

Photo ¹3: Machine-tool for hand milling cutters: "Universal" (Turkey) is 25 000 turns in a minute. Power is 270 watts . Super.

Photo ¹4: Table little machine-tool for milling cutters. Good to those that no vibrations are in general, but little power and turns. Cameos on the bone of carve well, tree badly.

Photo ¹5 : Chisels of different sizes.

Photo ¹:6: Medical milling cutters for shallow details. Steel milling cutters on MINIATURES it is very good to use for the rough first treatment. Diamond milling cutters work at the end of work.

I wish successes and pleasant minutes of viewing.

Vladimir from Ukraine.

Greetings Vladimir,

Thanks SO Much for showing me your tools and shop/work space. Looks like your tools have been around quite awhile which is a SURE Sign they are high quality tools.

In picture 2, what is the RPM of that milling machine which we would call a Micro motor? You have pretty much the same tools that I have. Your "Medical cutters" look like Carbide tools? I also see your diamond bits, ruby arvers and I just Love them all. It just goes to show you don't need a lot of tools to create masterpieces! HA! After all it's not the tool that creates the wonder and beauty, it is the Person Using the tools.

How is your tool Availability, are you able to get new tools easily? Should you ever need any perhaps I could help.

I have Definitely had "Pleasant Minutes" of viewing your web site and your work is as spectacular as the paintings they originate from.

Thanks Again for answering my request so quickly.

Cheers,

Benzart

Thank you Vladimir! ;)

It is very good to see your tools and you seated where you work! Our imaginations will now be able to see you at work carving in our minds when you show us your wonderful pieces!

What woods do you prefer using for your large pieces?

Janel

......for Benzart....:

In my country very bad market of tools . A good tools stands very expensive. He is necessary to be ordered abroad. Oftentimes I sharpen an tools. I got used so to work. Tools little I have this true. Thank you the dear friend Benzart for suggestion of HELP. I can not take your TOOLS. If I will take to me it is necessary to throw out it. How ? I will not be able! At me daughter works now in America. If she will get there a residential permit we with a wife GO to live and work to her to America. In Ukraine enormous corruption and SUPER WORLD PRICES violations of human rights. But this already OTHER FORUM......! Ha -ha...-a...SORRY. We will meet and will talk some time in America !

Happy and very glad For your estimation. Vladimir.

......for Janel.... :

I make hunches out of poplar, linden-tree. It is easy material. Well, quickly carving. Customer of want often to have QUICKLY . It is possible so to work without a hammer. Very rarely walnut or Russian birch. Hard material of carving heavily and long. At me to the workshop become more attractive it is not. I work in the apartment.I do not take hard breeds. By law to me must give a workshop from the state as MASTER. But NO ....! Our Mer is a corruptioner and deceiver . I swear about a policy I will never talk!

Janel Thank you. I Go to sleep. Time: 22-21

......for Benzart....:

In my country very bad market of tools . A good tools stands very expensive. He is necessary to be ordered abroad. Oftentimes I sharpen an tools. I got used so to work. Tools little I have this true. Thank you the dear friend Benzart for suggestion of HELP. I can not take your TOOLS. If I will take to me it is necessary to throw out it. How ? I will not be able! At me daughter works now in America. If she will get there a residential permit we with a wife GO to live and work to her to America. In Ukraine enormous corruption and SUPER WORLD PRICES violations of human rights. But this already OTHER FORUM......! Ha -ha...-a...SORRY. We will meet and will talk some time in America !

Happy and very glad For your estimation. Vladimir.

......for Janel.... :

I make hunches out of poplar, linden-tree. It is easy material. Well, quickly carving. Customer of want often to have QUICKLY . It is possible so to work without a hammer. Very rarely walnut or Russian birch. Hard material of carving heavily and long. At me to the workshop become more attractive it is not. I work in the apartment.I do not take hard breeds. By law to me must give a workshop from the state as MASTER. But NO ....! Our Mer is a corruptioner and deceiver . I swear about a policy I will never talk!

Janel Thank you. I Go to sleep. Time: 22-21

Greetings Vladimir,

Very fortunate for you that the tools you do have are of good quality, Here we have "Low Priced" tools that seem to be made of tin and even cutting the Linden wood (our popular Bass wood) would be very difficult and they are impossible to sharpen. I am ashamed to show you pictures of my tools as I have way too many it seems. I have 3 different workstations for the different media that I carve. Wood is my main Master but the beauty and difficulty of carving The Jades is very alluring so I carve stones and jade where I need water, then the Bone has just been thrust upon me and it is very demanding and wants to take over. You must not forget also that I am a novice with a few skills and I have been able to make some "Lucky" cuts that worked out right. I work in my garage, only part time as I can only stand a few hours at a time but I make the most of it. The Linden is very popular here for the same reasons that you love it so much. I use it sometimes but prefer not to for the way it Fuzzes up. I use a lot of the Stubborn hard woods when the beauty catches my eye.

We tend to take so many things for granted here, but like you said, that is for the other forum. Just let me say I admire your dedication to your art as many people would just say "Oh Whats the use".

Where in America is your daughter? I would love to meet you and carve with you one day, Good luck and Hang on to that dream!

Cheers,

Benzart

Archived