Hello from Dalkeith Canada

Sam Smith

I will probably be working exclusively in greenwax for casting into ring or buckle size pieces. Some of the stuff you guys are doing is :blink: stunning! I mean that netsuke in mammoth ivory by natasha, I have never seen anything that amazing! I'm going to keep working to be that good :lol:

This is my 2nd serious cast, I do the whole thing carve-cast-finish. I hope to get much better, I think Jean-Luc Picard said that to be a human is to always seek to improve ones self :lol:

post-1857-1216267708.jpg

post-1857-1216267739.jpg

post-1857-1216267779.jpg

I will probably be working exclusively in greenwax for casting into ring or buckle size pieces. Some of the stuff you guys are doing is :blink: stunning! I mean that netsuke in mammoth ivory by natasha, I have never seen anything that amazing! I'm going to keep working to be that good :lol:

This is my 2nd serious cast, I do the whole thing carve-cast-finish. I hope to get much better, I think Jean-Luc Picard said that to be a human is to always seek to improve ones self :lol:

This is amazing work.

Could you e-mail me at my personal e-mail (murriblacksword@yahoo.com) about this? Janel likes us to keep selling related stuff off the board, and that looks like something my partner would LOVE.

LJ

Archived