Rabbit in a bag

spolunin

Hello!

I yet have not bothered you? :(

Today I had a rabbit.

In a bag the cat, of course, should sit (there is such idiom in English?) but why that wanted to cut out a rabbit...

Dear visitors of a forum! Please, write the opinion (bad or good) - me very interestingly its nobility.

Has still tried to photograph ojime - more precisely, it charms for phones, it would be desirable to cut small :)

Thanks.

Sergey

post-1931-1224870730.jpg

post-1931-1224870737.jpg

post-1931-1224870747.jpg

Hello Sergey. Do you use handtool to finish your work? On ivory, there is no shadow, you must mark very hard the lines of jonction. Sometimes, i use "permanganate de potassium" in these lines, to see the relief. I don't speak very well, i hope you understand what i want to say.

Hi, Sergio!

Thanks for a prompt reply!

I do all electric by the tool - Janel advised me to use handtool, but while I only try while it turns out badly - therefore I do not risk on ready works to experiment - only on fragments.

About "permanganate de potassium" - at yesterday has read here - prompt, what colour there should be a solution (how much dark?) and for what time to immerse there a bone? Solution temperature?

My English is enough bad, but I perfectly understand you.

Sergey

Hi Sergey. I use powder of permanganate. I put some water if i want dark colour, and more water if i want clear colour. I do that at the temperature of my room, 20 to 22 degre celcius. I use a little brush. You must try on a piece, and find what you prefer.

Archived