Hello from Ukraine

Doroshenko Oleg

Welcome and Hello OLEG,

I was exited to have a look on your masterpieces...wonderful work !!!

I would like to learn a little bit more about your background,

how many years do You carve, did You learn it from another master,

or step by step from yourself ?, etc.

Thanks for sharing your work with us :D

Cornel

Hello Cornel

I am very glad, that you've found time to estimate my works.

I heard many information about you from the Internet and from Derkachenko A.

Time it is my teacher. Your works it is an example of quality for me too .

I saw some of your works at Alexander's D. gallery.

Write to me I'll be glad to communicate with you.

Oleg

ba8aebb897b5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Dear Oleg:

It´s amazing your work!!! Wow!!!, deep connected with chinese and japanese ivory carving styles yes, but also shows a personal touch and awesome skills...you are a master carver on my opinion. I´m deeply impressed with the carvers from eastern Europe and the Ukranian, Russians, Moldavians, etc, from old USSR areas...in Cuba I had a russian or ukranian born friend named Vitaly García Sigoenko with amazing carving skills and he always told me that in places like Ukrania and Russia you find many astounding carvers, he always talked about old russian master carvers and jewellers and when I came to this site and I saw the works of Vladimir Rusinov, Natasha Popova, and others more here on The Carving Path then I realize that my friend words were for sure truly. I felt really inspired for the works of people like you Oleg and I hope someday see a book with the miniature works of contemporary artists from your continental side, my friend told me also that master carvers and master painters from Russia were famous not only for the quality of their works, they were also famous for their unique way to teach, very hard and estricted school not made for weaks and looking your works Oleg I saw also that tradition of teaching. The only I regret it´s that in South America is very hard to find the way to obtain ivory mammoth tusks material, I hope to find someday a piece of that material to enjoy it. My thumbs up for you Oleg!!!, I always talk about miniature school traditions of germans, italians and japanese, but as I saw in this site the countries overthere also retain an school tradition and I need to learn more about your area miniature schools definitely ¿could you help me with that Oleg? Anyhow I want to see more of your works out of the asiatic style, maybe some more that you are hiding from us, ja, ja, ja, and some of your initial pieces because people want to see your first steps, it´s a good way to encourage us my dear fellow, when we saw the initial steps we can be encouraged on some way to continue with our works, remember that not all of us hold a master carver title or skills, so I´m quite sure that looking your first steps we can had a better and different aproach to you as an inspirational thing to follow the master steps. Good luck and I hope we could share a nice frienship someday. Sincerely yours,....ADRIÁN

Dear Oleg:

I forgot to tell that your two pieces of Sheu Lao or Seu Sen Kong, the chinese God of Longevity, are truly AWESOME!!! I carved in black ebony wood one a representation of that god many years ago, it´s a very interesting chinese god and there are many miniature carvings in ivory and wood related to him. I had some representations in my PC of this God If any member want it. By the way If someone want to represent him the deer is opcional, sometimes carvers represent the Longevity God with the Deer and sometimes not, I don´t know why (as I saw when the carvers don´t carve the deer they carved the deer´s head in the top of the stick the God holds in his hand). I liked also very much the chamaleon and mices carvings from you Oleg, please show to us more animalistic carvings from your blessed hands, some of us dedicated ourselves only to carve flora and faunal subjects, we will be anxiously waiting for your pieces believe me. Sincerely yours,...ADRIÁN (IF YOU NEED TO CARVE AN SPECIFICAL ANIMAL OR PLANT MAYBE I HAD THE PICTURE OR SOME PICTURES OF THE SUBJECT YOU WANT IT, just write me to iradys.caballero@gmail.com)

Archived