Siberian Nephrite in Bulk (rough)

NobleHouse

I have a couple carvers I supply looking for around a ton or so of raw siberian nephrite in a carving grade or better quality within the next couple months.

Any help or direction would be appreciated and potentially compensated with commissions on ongoing supply.

Mahalo!!!!

Hello NobleHouse,

A link to someone who might have answers:

http://www.thecarvingpath.net/forum/index....post&p=2704

The TCP member whom I am thinking about is Dean McKay. He has not been an active member since 2005, but there may be a possibility that he might have some answers for your inquiry, if his contact information is still valid. The above topic will direct you to one page, and from that page, click on his Profile and then you will be able to try his email link from TCP. It is likely that the source is not Siberian nephrite since he is from British Columbia, Canada.

Good luck with your quest.

Janel

Hello NobleHouse,

The TCP member whom I am thinking about is Dean McKay. He has not been an active member since 2005, but there may be a possibility that he might have some answers for your inquiry, if his contact information is still valid. The above topic will direct you to one page, and from that page, click on his Profile and then you will be able to try his email link from TCP. It is likely that the source is not Siberian nephrite since he is from British Columbia, Canada.

Janel

You're a peach Janel!!! Mahalo!!!

Hello NobleHouse,

Janel

Ah, okay, yes I know Kirk and the folks up at Jade West in BC. My carvers specifically want Siberian, though, so I'm still looking! Your friend is definitely right on about Kirk however, his reputation is impeccable and he moves more material than anyone else in the WORLD. He's actually bought some of the Siberian I had a source for, but the guy I got it from turned out to be a con artist on a couple other deals so I need new sourcing. In fact, Kirk's the one I found out from about my original supplier being a bit....uhm.....different.

Mahalo again for the attempt to help though, keep your ears/eyes open for me if you would please! I've attached a pic of my personal piece made for me by a fantastic NZ Maori carver out of real Pounamu! Artists name is Caleb Ross.

I also have a few pounds of the last load of Siberian that came through, but I'm still figuring out bone, long way from jade both in talent and tools! Anybody wants it let me know!!

Aloha!!

Aloha nui loa and a hui hou from Kauai!!!!

post-2-1245634477.jpg

Oh and the other notable thing about that piece by Caleb is that I described it to him and sent him a pic of a piece kind of like it, and he emailed me a pic of this one about 5 hours later. My daughter fell in love with it the second it arrived, so he made a second out of a really pretty Inanga Pounamu he had.

Attached another pic here of them side by side.

He's quick AND good!

Mahalo again!!

post-2-1245633907.jpg

• 1 month later...
I have a couple carvers I supply looking for around a ton or so of raw siberian nephrite in a carving grade or better quality within the next couple months.

Any help or direction would be appreciated and potentially compensated with commissions on ongoing supply.

Mahalo!!!!

Hello, We have bought rough blocks of Siberian nephrite, both the Siberian white and green, from a family in Irkutsk, Siberia for many years but we have not had contact in the last 3 years. However, they were registered at two Tucson gem shows for 2009. They have a jade carving factory in Irkutsk and also they sell rough. Best contact is the daughter Maria at her commercial address for Siberian Star: siberianmasha@yahoo.com. She had a store in San Francisco on Geary Blvd but don't know if it is still open. We bought from them under the name Pebble in the Sky and I think they might remember us as we were one of their first customers here in the US. They probably have some rough stock here in the US still so you can deal directly with Maria. Hope this helps.

Ah, okay, yes I know Kirk and the folks up at Jade West in BC. My carvers specifically want Siberian, though, so I'm still looking! Your friend is definitely right on about Kirk however, his reputation is impeccable and he moves more material than anyone else in the WORLD. He's actually bought some of the Siberian I had a source for, but the guy I got it from turned out to be a con artist on a couple other deals so I need new sourcing. In fact, Kirk's the one I found out from about my original supplier being a bit....uhm.....different.

Mahalo again for the attempt to help though, keep your ears/eyes open for me if you would please! I've attached a pic of my personal piece made for me by a fantastic NZ Maori carver out of real Pounamu! Artists name is Caleb Ross.

I also have a few pounds of the last load of Siberian that came through, but I'm still figuring out bone, long way from jade both in talent and tools! Anybody wants it let me know!!

Aloha!!

Aloha nui loa and a hui hou from Kauai!!!!

kia ora "aloha" from new zealand "kei te pai" ???"ka pai i hope".......wow the carving you have i see its made from some of the best stone you can get "star burst" and" inanga"..would be interested to talk about a price for your siberian ... email me at reefdragon2@yahoo.com.au if you have time...kei te pai ?"haere ra" from" te puku o te ika a maui"

• 4 weeks later...
Hello NobleHouse,

Janel

• 3 weeks later...

Mahalo!!!!

Question for Noblehouse. I like the color of the dark green. So do you have small pieces and at what price? jebsfacets@windstream.net

Hello rockhunter,

When you are seeking to do business with another member you are encouraged to do so privately by email or by personal message. NobleHouse has both features in his profile area. Also it is a really good idea to not add your email address in your post for all of the search engines to identify.

Best of luck with your search for materials.

Janel

Hello rockhunter,

When you are seeking to do business with another member you are encouraged to do so privately by email or by personal message. NobleHouse has both features in his profile area. Also it is a really good idea to not add your email address in your post for all of the search engines to identify.

Best of luck with your search for materials.

Janel

Sorry, I suppose I get too excited , and get careless. And to be honest I am not very good with the protocol's in the forum yet. So I'll probably make more mistakes. anyway, Thanks for looking out for my interest's.

Archived