Samurais

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome! How long to pieces like that take you? I am a huge fan of Samurai culture and have dreamed of learning to fold steel or afford to someday own a proper sword, the soul of a samurai. I have a suit of samurai armor somewhere in Canada that I bought online, it looked cool but was cheaply made and could have fit better. I would like to make my own and plan to get the resources to do so. Is Samurai art a personal passion of yours? Where can I look at more of your stuff? lots of questions, thanks for your time, much respect for your skill.

Nobunaga replica armor. Is there anyone on the carving path making armor?

post-2185-1245463839.jpgpost-2185-1245463852.jpg

My first suit of armor, hopefully not the last.

Amazing work. Absolutely wonderful to see and admire. You're an inspiration for me to strive for perfection. I never thought it possible. Your work is proof we could someday reach what I thought was an unreachable goal.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Your works are totally Amazing and leave me Speechless, which I Already am from Natasha's thread, What tools i don't send her will go to you as Between the 2 of you I am Really inadequate at carving and must cease and desist! Also I Love your tool Guard Dog too, Unbelievable.

Archived