Morning on a flower

Natasha

Natasha,

I am not a good enough poet to describe the wonder of seeing this new work of yours! Thank You!!! I have been wanting to see you carve a new figure - this is perhaps my most favorite of all (but that's like choosing a favorite color).

Your work both humbles and inspires me. I want to do something so worthy.

Many Blessings,

Magnus

Dear Natasha,

Your capacity for challenge grows with each piece that you create! The numerous, different components of the composition work together to provide a lively movement that pulls the viewer's attention around the piece, while at the same time trying to slow down to see the details. One could look for a long time at this woman on a flower.

The polishing alone must have been weeks worth of effort for you. Each element, each different area and types of detail, as they relate from one side to the other, such as the veining of the wings with corresponding opposite indentation, or the flower petals ruffled edges and ridges, or the pistol/stamen's delicacy and strength, or how the lacquer gold follows through on either side of the veins... all have taken so much thought, planning and incredibly careful carving. For us to try to imagine how you executed the carving of this piece could consume our imaginations for quite a while.

With much gratitude to you for sharing your photos, I offer many thanks and wishes for your celebration of the success of this strong and beautiful piece!

Janel

Thank You, my dear Friends, your compliments mean a lot for me!

Jim, I don't make any models, I prefer to work without anything what holds me limited, I do the sketches for the orderers. Some of my sculpture were done without any sketches! :D

Magnus, thank You very much! :) I'm so happy that my new work is the most favorite of all done before! :)

Janel, thank You, my remarkable Friend! Yes, so many weeks of carving and polishing were not useless! It was very interesting to combine some techniques, lacquer-work and classic sculpture. The interaction of cultures and styles! :) I dream, some day, I'll carve something crazier with more mixed styles! ;)

Phil, thank You very much! :)

Such a wonder- and beautyful composition !!!

Congratulation Natasha ! An extraordinary masterpiece !

I see a looot of work, patient and concentration behind .......

It seems to be, that You enter always new levels of your skill.

Thank You, Cornel

this is your first carving ,mmmm you have future,on this field,jajajajajaja did you went to school for learn how to carve ,how old where you when star carving?, and how you polish your pieces is only sand paper or you glued on something to achieve the spaces inside,thanks :rolleyes:

Absolutely Incredible works Natasha, I am as speechless as everyone here, Just, goes Far beyond comprehension .

Please send me your address and I will send you All my tools, as I cannot continue creating my garbage after looking at your splendor.

:rolleyes: sniff

Hi Dante! No, I didn't go to any art school, I'm self-taught! I took several private lessons, about 2 months, at the sculptor, Roman Manevich. I was born in 1969, I began to cave in 1999. ;)

Benzart, thank You very much for your compliment and so funny joke! :P I think everyone has own style, we all are different! It would be very bored if every one can carve the same! :rolleyes:

Guest Clive

Hello Natasha, only just had the opportunity to see your extrodinary new piece.. magnificent. Well done you. What are its dimensions?

Kindest Regards

Clive

Archived