A fly

lauri

Hello Lauri,

Welcome to The Carving Path Forum! Wow! That is quite a fly! What size is it?

Janel

Hi Janel, firstly I must to tell that I have admired your works for a long time, they are really nicely made. Secondly, the body of the fly is about some 5,5 cm long and from one wingtip to another is 6,5 cm. Normally I don`t make much bigger items because I don´t have big tools or much time.Nice to be welcome.

Hi Lauri, fantastic work, your fly is marvelous. Can we see others works like this ?

Because carving is not my profession I don't have pictures of my works. I can ask my frends if they are having some.Mostly I have made things as gifts to friens. I visited your gallery and it was very impressive, I'm feeling like a total novise among you. Lauri.

Hi all, hi Lauri. I don't carve any stone, it's too difficult for me. When i see what you do, your fly, you use stone (i don't know if it is the right word for this raw), you use gold, quartz, i find it's fantastic. You must carve, you are talented.

Welcome Lauri. Lovely piece of work.

Jim

Nice to meet You here, you are one of my favorite carvers. It's a little funny to "meet" people who's works one has been admiring for a longer time. Here in Finnland we don't seem to have many carvers because there are no good opportunities to learn the art. Mostly people are learning by them self and that's not the best way. Anyhow, nice meeting you! Lauri.

Hi Lauri!

Amazing work! I also would be happy to see more of your works!

It's very nice for you to say so. I visited your gallery and now I'm very quiet, which is not my normal condition. Wow! I have to say that you are a Superwoman concerning to carving. Sounds stupid and childish but I lost my words. Thank You for sharing your works. Lauri.

Archived