Sword Fitting

Charles Wu

Hey,

Here are my works, Im new here, let it be present on first meeting.

Welcome here, leave your comments or questions, Criticism or praise, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

DSC03643.jpg

If You are a newbie,I wonder what I might be? Okay, I'm also a newbie, but you are the best newbie I have seen. Your carving technique is superb, so you must have been carving for a long period, am I wright? Let us see more, I would be interested to see more jadecerving. Lauri.

Lauri,

Thanks very much for your praise.

May be im not the new you are thinking. but there is an old saying in China,

"天外有天" (TIAN WAI YOU TIAN, in Chinese pin yin ) It means There is no limit in the universe, we do not who is Bigger Than Us.

Well, thanks Lauri, i will show more work in the coming days.

i also want watch and study your work.

Lauri,

Thanks very much for your praise.

May be im not the new you are thinking. but there is an old saying in China,

"天外有天" (TIAN WAI YOU TIAN, in Chinese pin yin ) It means There is no limit in the universe, we do not who is Bigger Than Us.

Well, thanks Lauri, i will show more work in the coming days.

i also want watch and study your work.

Just curiosity, do you always answer with an old Chinese saying? For me it's nice to learn something new to put behind my ear and use in some another connection. I have a Japanise friend, have to try with him. Lauri.

Just curiosity, do you always answer with an old Chinese saying? For me it's nice to learn something new to put behind my ear and use in some another connection. I have a Japanise friend, have to try with him. Lauri.

Sorry, Lauri,

late replying.

Haha, not always. Just sometimes. answer with an old Chinese saying!

You know, im not a scholar, i can not answer everything by some suitable old chinese saying.

I know a little, or i say little.

Lauri, you like to learn new things, also for me, it is good, Live and learn, well, there is a chinese old saying: 活到老(huo dao lao),学到老(xue dao lao).

if you really want to know some chinese old saying. and love to collect it.

i will be very happy to do that. cause that i feel it is a duty of chinese citizen to let more people know their culture. same for all.

i will try to work out one each time. and i will keep my promise. and there is chinese old saying,

一言既出(yi yan ji chu),驷马难追(si ma nan zhui)。A word once spoken can never be recalled.

also hope some one to crect my english, let it be better and better.

Archived