New member from San Diego

Bob Cox

Hello from sunny San Diego,Ca. I have a strong hobby background in stone and wood carving. Back in the 80's I was deep into lapidary and silver. I made many Native American inspired jewelery pieces. I have carved miniature animal fetishes using pipestone (catlinite). I just recently carved my first bone fish hook.I feel many more coming.Looking forward to talking to good folks on this great site.

Hello from sunny San Diego,Ca. I have a strong hobby background in stone and wood carving. Back in the 80's I was deep into lapidary and silver. I made many Native American inspired jewelery pieces. I have carved miniature animal fetishes using pipestone (catlinite). I just recently carved my first bone fish hook.I feel many more coming.Looking forward to talking to good folks on this great site.

Hey man,

welcome to the forum. There are a few fish hook carver on the site, including myself. Thats pretty much what I'm making right now. I also do hei toki, whales tails and anything else polynesian and surf like.

If you have any questions, I'll try to help you out. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your work.

Failte romhat,

Damien

IRISHCARVER

Archived