From Janel

Janel

Please, give one another some time to breathe and settle down.

It is morning for me, and for many of you it is afternoon.

My plea to you today, I must spend the entire day with my mother whose health has been in rapid decline this past year. It has taken much time away from my work, and my attentions to other parts of my life. Today we navigate bad, snowy, driving conditions by transport vehicle to have significant testing done. Yesterday was also involved away from the forum preparing for this day.

This message is of a personal nature, which I do not normally choose to share publicly, but I implore you to be respectful of the forum and of every person who might be reading these pages. Life is precious, and to be watching a loved one disappear before my eyes rocks my core.

With deepest respect for each of you,

Janel

I understand completely. My mother has had three surgeries for brain tumors. The last was only about a month ago. And my mother-in-law passed away last week. Times can be tough. I don't know if you're a religous person, but I'll pray for you and your family.

We all appreciate the work you do here.

Best wishes for you and your family.

Best wishes to you, Janel! Life is full of ups and downs, we just have to take it as it is. It's no comfort, but anyhow you have a lot of friends and people who admire you and shear your bad time. Things will settle down, I hope so. Lauri.

Archived