Introducing Richard Kuefler

Kuefler

I'm a chainsaw carver from Chesterfield, Michigan. Both me and my dad do this sort of work. I learned from a lot of people but mostly from My dad. I do a lot of different types of pieces, including video game characters, bears, frogs, snails, log cabins, totem poles, tikis, rabbits and a lot of others. My dad on the other hand has done it all, cats, dogs, bears, wolves, people, buffaloes, owls, fish, eagles, herons, and anything you could possibly think of. We do stump jobs, on-site jobs, orders, shows, and competitions. Glad to be her on The Carving Path, I look forward to talking with all of you here and learning more about the carving arts..

Welcome Richard!

Thank you for introducing yourself. As you read through the five years of posts and become familiar with The Carving Path, take some time to use the SEARCH function to select numerous posts that might have related themes. There is an amazing amount of information to discover.

Janel

Welcome Richard!

Thank you for introducing yourself. As you read through the five years of posts and become familiar with The Carving Path, take some time to use the SEARCH function to select numerous posts that might have related themes. There is an amazing amount of information to discover.

Janel

Thanks for the worm welcome, I'll be sure to look around.

Archived