Damascus carved bird knife

Robert Mayo

I think it looks pretty good. I remember when you started this. Next one will be even better.

This is a tough crowd. The Internet has an interesting way of making it seems like the worlds best carvers live right next door. In this crowd I'm a beginner carver. To the people that actually live next door I'm an art master. When it's all said and done you created something that is beautiful, unique and most important, tells us who you are. Nor will it be discarded in the years to come like cheap merchandise from the box store. Long after your gone someone will always be happy you made this knife.

I'm glad you finished it up posted and the pics.

John

What a "tweet" little knife.

Perhaps something a great great grandson would treasure .

{This is a tough crowd. The Internet has an interesting way of making it seems like the worlds best carvers live right next door. In this crowd I'm a beginner carver. To the people that actually live next door I'm an art master. When it's all said and done you created something that is beautiful, unique and most important, tells us who you are. Nor will it be discarded in the years to come like cheap merchandise from the box store. Long after your gone someone will always be happy you made this knife. }

Well said JP

Archived