Vladimir Rusinov.New Minisculpture

Hello all dear carvers-Netsuce !

New work for all .

1. " Escape of Queen from the lock of Blua ". Pear - tree (whole piece). 26cm x 18cm x 7,5cm . Madehand. By picture P.P. Rubens " Escape of Queen from the lock of Blua ". May 2010. Worked on engraving of J.M.Nattier.

I wish the pleasant minutes of rest !Vladimir.

http://www.woodcarving.com.ua/

post-2498-1273781042.jpg

post-2498-1273781060.jpg

post-2498-1273781096.jpg

post-2498-1273781121.jpg

Vladimir, that is truly amazing work. The detail and proportions seem wonderfully realistic.

Thank Bryan !

I always with you. I working much. I love the my job.

At the end of July I will have an exhibition in the ARTGALLERY of New York city.

I want to rotin the works to the American people. I hope they will come to love it !

I will report additionally.....

You can write questions .

Vladimir

Hello Vladimir,

I am veeeery impressed about your newest work..... BRAVO !!!

I wonder how much time You have spent for this carving....

Cornel

Hi Cornel

....................95 days . Without a weekend. I wrote the graph of all my working days !

Successes for you ! Vladimir.

Hi Vladimir!

I think, nobody else is able to express the pictures by Rubens so perfect in bar-relief as You can! My admirations! :D Bravo!

:-))) Слова из песни :

.....Такие добрые слова, ах как кружится голова, ах как кружится го-ло-ваааааааааа.." (кажется из песни покойной певицы Толкуновой. Царство ей небесное!) Я думаю, забудем наши разногласия! Если ты Согласна? :unsure:

Thank Natasha ! Your estimation there is estimation of professor of carver.

I always inspiredly look your works. I hope on further your images. We will together bring beauty for people !

I wish successes.

Vladimir Rusinov. http://www.woodcarving.com.ua/

My Video for all carvers NETSUKE:

post-2498-1274386908.jpg

post-2498-1274387538.jpg

:-))) Слова из песни :

.....Такие добрые слова, ах как кружится голова, ах как кружится го-ло-ваааааааааа.." (кажется из песни покойной певицы Толкуновой. Царство ей небесное!) Я думаю, забудем наши разногласия! Если ты Согласна?

Без проблем! :D

А почему у оператора так руки тряслись? Трудно было разобрать детали на скульптуре! :unsure:

Thank You for your compliment! :)

You creat Miracles!

Best regards!

[quote name='Natasha'

А почему у оператора так руки тряслись? Трудно было разобрать детали на скульптуре! :)

Thank You for your compliment! ;)

You creat Miracles!

Best regards!

:D Это верно. 20 февраля у меня был день рождения. :blink: Легли ночью, утром оператор и снимал, а в обед уехал домой. :unsure:

Thank. Successes.

Archived