SECURITY WARNING

nz yank

Thank you for the warning. I wondered about that one, among several others that have been arriving in the validation queue. I deleted that particular registration recently. I also received an email, but it was benign, I hope.

The settings have been checked and tightened, registrants whose registrations have not been completed should not be able to use the email functions. I found one setting that needed changing and hope this takes care of it.

For now, any new registrants must write a message to me, and use real names and functioning email addresses before their registrations will be completed.

This stuff takes a lot of extra work time behind the scenes. I'd rather be carving.

Thank you for being watchful and for reporting this to us.

Janel

Thanks for taking care Of that Janel. He had wrighted to me a few time to my personal email address with no problem been freindly then on the 3 email boom there it was. glad I have some high security programs on my comp that cought it so fast when I opened his email.

Cheers Terry

Thank you for the warning. I wondered about that one, among several others that have been arriving in the validation queue. I deleted that particular registration recently. I also received an email, but it was benign, I hope.

The settings have been checked and tightened, registrants whose registrations have not been completed should not be able to use the email functions. I found one setting that needed changing and hope this takes care of it.

For now, any new registrants must write a message to me, and use real names and functioning email addresses before their registrations will be completed.

This stuff takes a lot of extra work time behind the scenes. I'd rather be carving.

Thank you for being watchful and for reporting this to us.

Janel

Archived