Congratulation Janel

zwwizard

Hi Richard,

Thank you! I am not sure if this image will be any bigger, try here on my web site. At least you can read about the different woods.

Read here about Historical Woods of America and National Treasures - History in the Making.

It was quite an interesting project to work with the historic woods. William Jewell, owner of Historical Woods of America, and I are discussing another piece from other woods.

The Ark is from the last of thirteen horse chestnut trees planted by George Washington, to create a shady pathway for his mother to walk under between her residence and his.

Janel

447_out_w.jpg

447_detail2_ww.jpg

Hi Richard,

Thank you! I am not sure if this image will be any bigger, try here on my web site. At least you can read about the different woods.

Read here about Historical Woods of America and National Treasures - History in the Making.

It was quite an interesting project to work with the historic woods. William Jewell, owner of Historical Woods of America, and I are discussing another piece from other woods.

The Ark is from the last of thirteen horse chestnut trees planted by George Washington, to create a shady pathway for his mother to walk under between her residence and his.

Janel

post-2-1286673843.jpg

post-2-1286673897.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Not sure where to put this, BUT, my Congratulations go out to you, Janel, on having one of your carvings in Fine Woodworking (pg 77 Dec 2010 issue).

Now if I could just see a lager picture of it. ;)

Richard

I love your workshop.

cheers.

yloh

Archived