G'day :)

James7

Hello everyone,

My name is James, I'm 18 and still fairly new to carving, but I'm keen to learn more, develop my skills and improve my patience through further practice and observing everyone on here! ;)

I live in Australia and carve beef bone as well as red cedar. Here are a few pictures of my works, many of which you may notice are influenced by the ocean :)

post-2732-1291539529.jpg

post-2732-1291539638.jpg

post-2732-1291539953.jpg

Hello everyone,

My name is James, I'm 18 and still fairly new to carving, but I'm keen to learn more, develop my skills and improve my patience through further practice and observing everyone on here! ;)

I live in Australia and carve beef bone as well as red cedar. Here are a few pictures of my works, many of which you may notice are influenced by the ocean :)

post-2732-1291539529.jpg

post-2732-1291539638.jpg

post-2732-1291539953.jpg

Hi ya mate and welcome to this site.

Where in Australia are you? There are some carvers in Au. but you can learn heaps here. If you need any questions asked I will try to answer them. I have some links for you, just drop me an e-mail ( rb_57@pivit.net.au) Also check out the carvers on Facebook they have a few groups on there. As to your pieces very well done, i see you found the tea stain.

Cheers

Ron

Hi ya mate and welcome to this site.

Where in Australia are you? There are some carvers in Au. but you can learn heaps here. If you need any questions asked I will try to answer them. I have some links for you, just drop me an e-mail ( rb_57@pivit.net.au) Also check out the carvers on Facebook they have a few groups on there. As to your pieces very well done, i see you found the tea stain.

Cheers

Ron

Thanks a lot Ron. I'm in North Queensland, I know of at least one other bone carver in the area already which could be handy too ;)

Archived