Beetle

Patrick Hastings

I took this shot today and thought I would share.

Even though the Posting space is unlimited I will only attach the small version (50K) I will continue to host the larger images on my own bandwidth.

1024x768 full quality the detial and colors on the beetle are great well worth the minute or two download. (if you like beetles that is :) )

post-40-1122934900.jpg

Nah, I'm not buying it. Somebody took this one to the custom paint guy.  :)

They are rather unrealistic looking. Reminds me of the Rainbow PVD/carbide finishing process or andodized Ti. Thats what makes them so incredible. They are very common here in the summer. I am suspect of the little neon sign under the porch that says "Custom Carapace finishing" :D

Guest ford hallam
I am suspect of the little neon sign under the porch that says "Custom Carapace finishing" :)

Hey, Patrick,

From what i`ve seen of custom work on bikes and cars in your part of the world, :D this little fella is rather restrained, :) , needs some chrome too. excellent pic though, thought the leaf provided a lovely contrast as well.

Ford

Hey, Patrick,

From what i`ve seen of custom work on bikes and cars in your part of the world,  B) this little fella is rather restrained, :( , needs some chrome too. excellent pic though, thought the leaf provided a lovely contrast as well.

Ford

Don't worry Ford :o

There is no shortage here of "boreing" beetles for you to enjoy :P

post-40-1123001426.jpg

Hi Patrick,

Wow, another great forum to visit and find you here.

Great picture.:( I so much like the color contrast as well as the different medium (beetle/leaf). Very nice. BTW What kind of camera did you use for this?

Thanks,

Jeff :D

I took this shot today and thought I would share.

Even though the Posting space is unlimited I will only attach the small version (50K) I will continue to host the larger images on my own bandwidth.

1024x768 full quality the detial and colors on the beetle are great well worth the minute or two download. (if you like beetles that is :) )

Hi Patrick,

Wow, another great forum to visit and find you here.

Great picture.:(  I so much like the color contrast as well as the different medium (beetle/leaf).  Very nice.  BTW  What kind of camera did you use for this?

Thanks,

Jeff :D

Thanks Jeff,

It was shot with a Sony DSC-F828

Archived