grit size

D.W.

I would have thought that the pack of bits I spoke of were ubiquitous enough that everyone would know what I spoke of. Apparently not. I found a pic of what I'm talking about in another post( forgive me for not being able to bring that picture here, but I'm just a carver and somewhat intimidated by computers) it was from Gemcuts in Australia, and is exactly what I mean. 20 bits for around $25. These partciular bits ARE graded according to grit size, not like the cheap ones I can get here in Canada at Princess Auto, or Canadian tire or any number of small hardware stores, which are packaged EXACTLY the same, but are merely labelled "diamond bits". No description at all concerning grit size.

Sorry that I cannot help you with the grit size. I can help you mention the post if you found the post on TCP. Each message has a Post # in the upper right corner of its area on the topic page. Click on that number and a little text box will open up with the url or location description. Copy that information and paste it into your message on the topic text where you want it mentioned.

Janel

Archived