Sign in to follow this  
Janel

Welcome Back!

Welcome back!

Many apologies for the down time for the forum. All is well with it now I hope. The forum hosting service was switched and now has its computer home at another server. The software remains the same to allow the forum to look and function as usual.

Please let me know if you find anything changed, such as missing images or links that don't work that did before the move. These need to be noted and have repairs made if anything did not make the transition correctly, in the next day or so. Thank you for your patience and your help.

What a stressful time that was!

Janel

Hi Janel,

I wondered what was going on when I tried to get to TCP today, kept coming up with Gator Host login page?

I finally got around it by doing a new google search on TCP then clicked on one of the results, this got me back into the forum.

This may help others who have the same issue.

Jason.

Has anyone found any irregularities within the forum, posts, attachments, profile areas?

If the transition to the new hosting service has not produced any errors, when that is confirmed, then the data on the original host will need to be deleted, with no turning back.

Please let me know of any parts that seem to have changed since the move on Friday.

Thank you.

Janel