Goodbye To All Of You

kenneth neaves

hello to all of you,in a few days i will be leaving the internet.i have made a lot of friends on this forum and some other forums.i hope that if it is not to much trouble that janel will keep the pictures of my carvings on here for people to see.i will miss all of you very much.MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU FINE FOLKS.best regards,kenneth neaves

Dear Kenneth,

It makes me truly sad to read your words. I know that you have been anticipating this step for a while. My hope is that you will be able to find a computer at the library and check in with us from time to time, and if you do, say "Hi" to us.

As long as there is The Carving Path forum, your photos will be a part of our archives for every one to see. They are a treasure that will be kept for others to view and to learn from.

You have been an inspiration to me. You will be missed.

With respect and appreciation,

Janel

Kenneth:

I'm truly going to miss you. I always look forward to seeing what you are working on now. We stone carvers have to stick together!

I haven't posted anything for awhile, I've been waiting to see what a professional photographer does with four of my pieces that are going to be in a catalog. The show opens Friday, so I'll be posting them (hopefully) some time this weekend.

I hope that you are yours are doing well, and that you continue to turn out your beautiful carvings for many years to come. If you can, please stay in touch occassionally. You're going to be a big loss to this community, you have so many years of experience doing carving in stone and have so much to share. We will miss you. I will miss you.

Debbie

Kenneth,

I just wanted to tell you that if the reason your getting rid of your internet is because of funding Suzi and I will gladly pay for your internet service. I like having you on the forum and I also like being able to get ahold of you via email when the need arises.

All my best ....... Danny

Archived