Jump to content



Recommended Posts

from the research i have seen,the forked arrowheads are called rope cutters. the width of the total fighting rope cutters is only about an inch and a quarter,so there is some debate as to the actual use of these arrowheads. the ones on the website link are up to over 2 inches wide and were made soley as an artform.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...