New Member Hello

Elana

Hi everyone!

I decided to join after meeting Janel at the Philadelphia Craft Show. I'm from San Francisco, but I go to school in Philly at the University of the Arts, majoring in Jewelry/Metals. I love woodcarving, and am making it the focus of my jewelry work. I joined to further my skills and knowledge of the craft, as there aren't many carving classes offered at my school. Thanks! --Elana

Elana,

Welcome to the forum. I think you will be gald to be a part of it.

I have been a jeweler/carver since 1978, full time until about 1998 then got side tracked by my diamond tool business. Just putting the finishing touches on a new studio and then I will once again be at it nearly full time ............ Can hardly wait.

Welcome again ...... All my best ....... Danny

Elana,

Welcome to the forum. I think you will be gald to be a part of it.

I have been a jeweler/carver since 1978, full time until about 1998 then got side tracked by my diamond tool business. Just putting the finishing touches on a new studio and then I will once again be at it nearly full time ............ Can hardly wait.

Welcome again ...... All my best ....... Danny

Thanks Danny! It's great to hear you're getting back into it. I'm slowly putting together my first studio right now (in my bedroom no less!) and am very excited as well. I find that I can't stop thinking about carving lately, I'm so glad to have found something I love this much. Thanks for the welcome! --Elana

Archived