Howard Thomas

Welcome aboard Howard. You do some Really cool stuff. These are an art form that I would never have thought of... Definitely cool. very nice work. They don't seem to be a very talkative bunch around here, but there are definitely some very talented artists here. I hope that you will enjoy the forum, and your time spent perusing it.

Peace,

Rod

Hi Howard. Welcome aboard. Lovely work. You will find the members here drift in and out. The forum isn't always overly active, but there are a lot of fine artists who are always willing to help you out.

I suggest Rod you give it a bit more time. I'm sure you will be satisfied soon enough.

Billy

Welcome Around Howard, Cool work, I also would like to see some of your scrimshaw, any website I can look at...

And sorry for the following comment....

Rod, I would suggest you to go and look into facebook or twitter or any of those non-sense website for talkative people.... and you should know that if you have a specific question, there will always be some genuine people on TCP ready to answer and/or to help.

Thanks guys! Any input is appreciated! But I understand everyone, like me, is busy actually DOING their craft, and does not always have time to chat! I just wanted to contribute a little because I have enjoyed looking at everyone else's work, and am grateful for any and all comments and or compliments! (or constructive criticism!)My website is www.sailorsdream.com in case anyone is interested in seeing my scrimshaw. Warning though, most of the scrims are nudes!

Archived