New Website For Billy.

Billy

Kia Ora Billy,

Congratulations for your new website, quite amazing range of work...

If I may, some of the pieces displayed in the bone section look, to me, like antler, and also on the link page, they are all leading to the museum of New Zealand. Hope this help

Christophe

Cheers for that Christophe. It seems the text changes all of them to the same link when ever I edit one. Strange. New website software, so still learning. I'll just have the link attached to the image from now. On the bone link, a lot of them are whale bone. There's also some camel and beef bone. No antler though.

Thanks again for the heads up. Cheers, Billy.

Looks great,

I have seen some of that work here on TCP, but that only shows the latest creation.

I for one, think its great to finally get an idea not only about your subherb quality, but also of your fatasticly huge range of work.

Thanks for sharing, Kurt

Oups....I must remember to have my morning coffee before going on line...Believe it or not this morning I could only think about antler instead of whale bone 'coz I completely forget about them....it is actually when I was reading your answer that I remembered about whale bone carving (and not only whale tooth....)

Well at least part of my comment was useful ;)

Take Care

Christophe

Archived