Maybe A Little Inspiration? It Was For Me

Alex R.

Alex,

The scenes are lovely! You are fortunate to live near such sights.

I have a request for you. Please figure out how to resize your photos. I don't like being a stickler about it, but it does help a number of members to enjoy forum participation who have slow, or monthly limits for download, internet access. The following information is posted at the top of each forum area, and also with that here in the Photography area there are suggestions about how to process digital images for posting on the forum. Every new member has been sent these guidelines when they registered.

Thank you,

Janel

It was, and is still, very strongly recommend that the image pixel and file size to aim to FIT WITHIN THESE GUIDELINES!!!

- 72 dpi

- JPEG works great

- around 640 x 480 pixel dimension

- and around 50 K file size

Help the forum members who have slow, land line, computer modems, by posting the above recommended file sizes for your images, and also help the forum by taking less storage space in the forum's file storage area.

Janel

Hi,

Thank you for being willing to try. I think that the pixel dimension was 1200 on a side. I do not recall the file size though, and cannot find it while using my small device that I use on the road for internet connection. The guidelines say 50 k but up to around 100 k is still okay for file size. That is a lovely place where you spent some time recently.

Janel

Archived