Clasical Revamp.

marz willis

please let me know if this is too big a picture... i am really not shure on how all this works...

the picture is a classical revamp..the original is at the v&a museum its 6 inch x 8 iches....ive cut the size down to70 m.m x 65mm.approx..i have many pictures of it but dont want to spam ..ive had to recarve this 4 times ..i tried to gold leaf and to stain(red ink and french polish) let me know what you think. please..

post-3530-0-97064500-1354564810.jpg

Yes Marz, the image is way too big. The images need to be resized before you post them here. There are some topics about this at the top of the Photography forum area, with targets or goals to aim for for file size and pixel dimension. Good luck with it.

Janel

Hello Marz, and anyone else who could use it,

I have found a web based photo resizing assistant, Web Resizer.com, that is easy to use. This post in the Photography section gives a suggest order of steps to render a photo resized for use on the forum: Click Here

I hope that it will be a useful tool for preparing photos for posting on the forum. Photos in our posts are so very useful and helpful in showing each other what we do or to help illustrate what we mean when trying to describe something.

Best wishes to you all,

Janel

Archived