8Th Anniversary Of The Carving Path

Janel

January marks the 8th anniversary of The Carving Path forum going live on the internet.

My thank yous go to all members who have contributed their knowledge and experience here over the past years, who have offered their helpful assistance to those who have questions and a need to know more.

Keep your tools sharp, your posted images resized, and cut away from your flesh when carving!

I appreciate your good natured participation.

Janel

Happy Anniversary TCP. I have been a member since 05, I have gained a lot of carving knowledge since then, and have been inspired by the many carvings I have seen. The talent that is here is the best I have seen on the Internet. Janel, Natasha, Tom Sterling, Jim Kelso ,,,, and many others that have posted their talent for us to see and to be inspired by.

Most of us do our creative work at our own home, Studio, alone ,,, but with many others ,,, doing the same. Have you ever wonder how many others are doing what you are doing at the same time? TCP has let me know that their are many others. Glad and proud to be a member.

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year to all. Thanks TCP.

Archived