Hi. Newbie From Chile.

sergiourra

Hi all,

I'm a generic designer with more than a quarter century of experience. Looking for stone carving videos in Youtube I did find several related to bone carving. I was amazed by the beauty of some works and, especially, the aesthetics of some works with Maori influence. I did immediately start a search for tutorials and, after a pretty interesting journey, I did google for a forum related to this discipline.

So, I'm a pure newby. I have some little awards in other creative areas (furniture design, stage plays, graphic design and digital animation). I wonder if I'll be able to embark on a new creative adventure successfully.

As a teacher I did learn that students can always contribute with fresh knowledge an ideas, so I'd like to put, in a future, my two cents for the benefit of the forum.

Thanks

Welcome to you Sergio. It sounds like you have much experience to bring to your exploration of a new material as a means of creative expression. I hope that this new part of your journey brings you challenges, successes and joy.

Janel

Welcome to you Sergio. It sounds like you have much experience to bring to your exploration of a new material as a means of creative expression. I hope that this new part of your journey brings you challenges, successes and joy.

You are very kind Janel. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived