What does a bloke called Ford drive?

Guest ford hallam

Guest ford hallam

Festive greetings all,

Santa obviously thought that I was a VERY good boy this year, so much so he delivered early. For any motorheads, that`s a trident badge you can see on the front.

enjoy, Ford :P ( smug smiley )

Nice wheels fella! I like seeing a bit of the neighborhood as well. Will you be taking it (the car) with you when you shift between hemispheres?

I am not a motor head, so what is a trident badge and what does it stand for?

Janel (with a little envy for the fuel economy when compared with my new wheels)

Guest ford hallam

Evening all,

well I did`nt have to sell the house to buy this, but had I, there would only be small change from the proceeds. :D

The trident logo is that of Masarati, it`s the latest model, 5.5 litre engine delivering 400 hoursepower, I will reveal more later :P

regards, Ford B)

p.s. my relocation to Cape Town will hopefully be for good. so if anyone fancies sampling the best wine , period, track me down. :)

Guest ford hallam

Morning gang,

this morning is very foggy ( it is very early ) and Santa has taken my ride away. The moral being "never trust bearded old men who offer children toys" B)

I`m a little surprised that no-one called my bluff on this one, you are all too polite :) . I`d love to gadd about in a flash car like this but the reality is I am but a mere mortal, I know this may suprise some :D

A very good friend of mine is a leading motoring correspondant here in the UK, whenever he gets to borrow fancy new cars to review I end up with vehicles like this on my driveway for a few days.

In any case the fuel consumtion being 15 miles to the gallon really makes this a horribly expensive car to run, it`s definately not a family car, Janel.

And you`re absolutely right Dick, it is a beautifully sculpted form, some really pleasing and vigousous lines. I guess the Rennaissance may have taught the Italians a thing or two. :P

I trust you`ll forgive me little "indulgence", a bloke can dream......

Ford :)

Archived