Ed Twilbeck

The carving path

I have been a member for a while and have used it in the past much more than I do now. My age and pain has slowed me down. That said I wish it would continue, I think a lot of new and young carvers, and myself would get inspired by what other carvers do. Many of my ideas for my carvings have came from others here. To see the art and wonderful work done by so many fantastic Artist that have posted their ideas, their drawings, their work in progress,their finished work. Yes I have seen some of their work on other sites, like Pinterest, etc , but all of the personal feelings, the comments, the advice, the encouragement, is not at any other site.  I hope someone can keep it going and,hope it will. 

Thanks Ed.

Hello Ed,

Thank you so much for your very thoughtful and encouraging words.  

I remain hopeful that this forum and its many years of generous information, archived here since January of 2005, will be helpful to others.

If anyone wishes to make a financial contribution towards the forum's expenses, that generosity would be appreciated.  I know, it is tacky to ask for $$$ but keeping the forum open and on the web has its ongoing costs.

Ed, I am sorry to read that you are slowed by pain.  Thank you again for your kind words, and I hope that you are able to carve and create from time to time.

Janel