Puppy

Dick Bonham

Hi,

We had a very interesting Christmas morning. I went to pick up my mother at the retirement village where she lives about 10:00 AM Christmas morning. I was driving home when I saw a little white puppy running in the middle of the road. There was a girl just getting into a car on the side of the road. She took off when I stopped. It was raining and the road sloppy and the puppy was clean and dry so I am 99% sure she dumped him in the road. I picked up the little guy and drove home. I walked in the door with my Mother on one arm and the puppy in the other. Kathy couldn't believe her eyes. To make a long story short we now have a little white German Shepard / Lab mix with maybe a little husky mixed in called Nick. The Vet said about 8 to 10 weeks old. We now have three cats and two dogs all rescues. Luckily we have a huge fenced in yard with a large field in back so the big dog will not be a problem. A GREAT Christmas present!

Dick

post-15-1136744112.jpg

Hi,

When I loaded the picture there was a red X where the picture should be. The avatar was also missing. I then checked other areas of the website and all pictures were X's. Everything seems fine now. Nick is doing fine, He weighed 9 lbs. when he was weighed by the Vet when he got his shots the day after Christmas. He now weighs 16 lbs. A growing boy. We are now taking him to puppy training so he can be a good citizen. Kathy would like him to be a service dog to visit the elderly and children. He learns very quickly. I will send more pictures. And yes Jim I think he has it made.

Dick

Great little fellow!

I worked out the details with the trouble shooter for the forum. He clicked keys in a flurry of commands, muttered, and made the magic happen! All should be well after this.

Kive Nick a scritch for me,

Janel

• 3 months later...

Archived