Members near Bournemouth?

Jim Kelso

Our Turkish friend Dagistanli will be in Bournemouth for a month(when?) for a course in aviation English (he is an air-traffic controller)and wonders if any members would like to meet him.

Dates Dagistanli?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for taking the trouble and re-posting my request, it was very kind of you.

I will be arriving Bournemouth on 12TH of Feb. (that's tomorrow), and leaving on the 11TH of March, and then will be looking forward to visit other members, if there are any, located in the vicinity of Dublin, Coumbus OH. which is my final permanent address in the U.S.! I will arrive Columbus on the 21ST of March.

Thanks again, and Best Regards.

dagistanli

You are moving to Ohio?  Very interesting!  I know some carvers in the UK.  I will email you privately with my ideas.  I wish you well on your journey.

Janel

Hello Janel,

Thank you for your kind answer. I'm sending this mail from Bournemouth. It is a lovely place to come, its probably going to be marvelous in the summer.

looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

dagistanli.

Are you moving your family to Ohio permanently?

Just curious- Indianapolis where I am isn't too far from Columbus (2 or 2 1/2 hours' drive).

-Doug

Hi Doug,

Yes, I am an immigrant to The U.S. , and I will be moving there permanetly eventualy, but for now, I am still working here as an Air Traffic Controller. I come to Columbus every six months. Soon as I can find a resonable hous to buy and a job I'm planning to move.

In the mean time, I will arrive Columbus on the 21ST of March. If you could write your phone on my personal email, I will be more than happy to contact you to arrange a date for a short visit.

Best Regards.

dagistanli

Archived