Hello From Texan In Indiana

Joe Cera

Hello Great site Im not a wood carver but a wax carver very intresting site.

Alot of great pieces here.I am a jeweler fulltime.

you can see my work at.

www.ceraswaxes.com

I have attach,some pices a wax and metal pices all this can be viewed on my website fell free to ask any quetions. Thanks again

Joe Cera

post-199-1140698028.jpg

post-199-1140698061.jpg

post-199-1140698094.jpg

post-199-1140698115.jpg

Welcome to The Carving Path Joe!

You are welcome as a carver, regardless of what material you choose to work in! You will see that we are a diverse group, and enjoy each other's company. There is so much to learn here!

That bity saddle is quite dandy. I am intrigued by the many textures. I have questions which you might want to answer in the Tools & Technical forum. What sort of tools do you use, what differences are there and why choose one wax for carving over another?

Where in Indiana are you located?

Janel

Welcome to The Carving Path Joe!

You are welcome as a carver, regardless of what material you choose to work in!  You will see that we are a diverse group, and enjoy each other's company.  There is so much to learn here!

That bity saddle is quite dandy.  I am intrigued by the many textures.  I have questions which you might want to answer in the Tools & Technical forum.  What sort of tools do you use, what differences are there and why choose one wax for carving over another? 

Where in Indiana are you located?

Janel

Northen Indiana Elkhart about 10 miles east of South Bend Indiana

Or 100 miles East of Chicago

Ask as many questions as youall would like

Thanks for your intrest

Joe

Very beautiful, original works, Joe! Thanks for given pleasure! Tell, please, about technics of execution and tools.

Hello ,Thanks for the intrest.

My style of carving is not common I was lucky to appren.

Under a master in my home town.I use no files and work with handcut blades for carving wax.I will try and post some pictures. As far as engraving all is done with gravers. Push gravers hammer and chisel and power assist./Gravermax and Steve Lyndsay Air graver.

Iam fortunate to work for one of the best Jewelry shops in the country Tools are not an issue.Edcation is extremly Important all the work i do is posted at www.imagesontheweb.net

Thanks Joe Cera

post-2-1141656633.jpg

post-199-1141648124.jpg

Archived