JJ Roberts

I would like to thank Jim Kelso for posting this site at the Knife Network. I am a firearms and knife engraver, also enjoy restoring antique and classic sporting arms. I do an engraving class here in my home in Manassas, VA. I teach the traditional hammer and chisel and hand engraving, also power assist tools. My interest also is schrimshaw, and recently became interested in carving especially ivory. I have been viewing some of the talented folks on this forum. It is great to see all the talent that is out there. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,

JJ Roberts, Manassas, VA

Welcome to The Carving Path forum!  Do you have any images of your work which you would like to share with us?

Hello...My website is:

www.angelfire.com/va2/engraver

I try adding to it all the time. I am in the process of upgrading my pictures. I am working on a photo tent and lighting. It is a little difficult to photograph metal objects. I enjoyed looking at your work, Jim and the others on the forum. I met Jim I believe at a knife show in New York probably 25 years ago. He had signed my book on American Engravers. I will be telling other people about this site..it's very educational and inspiring to say the least.

Yours truly,

JJ Roberts-Manassas, VA

Greetings JJ Roberts!

Are glad you to see here! Has got acquainted with your works on a site - magnificent, fine things! Many thanks for pleasure to see such beauty!!! Me the engraving very much interests, But while I work only within the limits of the figures. Still to study and study.

Slava

Archived