hello. another from North carolina

Brent

:rolleyes:

Welcome Brent. What do you do?

Well, just carve if that is what you are referring to. Some general woodworking but mostly just carve.

Santa's, folk figures, some animals. religious figures, spoons, chip carving, am learning architectural (hope I got that one right), you name it,I think I have tried it. Been on a ten yr. hiatus though.....a job I had and the birth of a daughter in "98. Was a mite skittish of forgetting and leaving a carving tool laying around and her accidently picking it up. She's 8 this yr. and she watches everything that I do. Weel, guess that's about it.

• 3 weeks later...
:angry:

Well, just carve if that is what you are referring to. Some general woodworking but mostly just carve.

Santa's, folk figures, some animals. religious figures, spoons, chip carving, am learning architectural (hope I got that one right), you name it,I think I have tried it. Been on a ten yr. hiatus though.....a job I had and the birth of a daughter in "98. Was a mite skittish of forgetting and leaving a carving tool laying around and her accidently picking it up. She's 8 this yr. and she watches everything that I do. Weel, guess that's about it.

Hey Brent,

Welcome to the club! You've just joined to one of the best sites in the net! I carve silver and shells. Would love to see the pictures of some of your work.

Best regards.

dagistanli.

Archived