My introduction

david kucer

Hello David,

Welcome to The Carving Path! Thank you for posting the article from Daruma Magazine as a way to introduce yourself.

David also makes mniature firearms and has a web site. See: David Kucer

(I took the liberty of resizing the pages in the message above, and want to let the readers know that if they are too difficult to read, I will resize them again, just a little larger. Just PM me with your comments about that, please.)

Hello Sir,

Welcome to the carving path. Beautiful work. What kind of metal are you using to make those guns? For example the barrels, are they made of steel just like the original? They are stunning!

Best regards

dagistanli

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Sir,

Welcome to the carving path. Beautiful work. What kind of metal are you using to make those guns? For example the barrels, are they made of steel just like the original? They are stunning!

Best regards

dagistanli

Thanks for your kind words. My miniatures are exac t replicas of Originals that includes the type of metal There are two main differences between the originals and mine.The furst is that they are one third scale the second is that there is absolutely no ammunition and Are considerd as works of art. D>K>

Archived