Another new member

goldcutter

I am really pleased to have been referred to this site by another member (thank you ekrem!) I am an engraver by trade, working with the jewelry trade. I'm mostly doing monograms, lettering etc. for other jewelers, but I also do some ornamental engraving, and by extension, more detailed work in carving and chasing. I love the observation of detail, and the quality of the work I have seen here is inspiring! I am looking forward to seeing the works complete and in progress of fellow artists, and posting pictures of my own pieces as they are complete.

goldcutter

I am really pleased to have been referred to this site by another member (thank you ekrem!) I am an engraver by trade, working with the jewelry trade. I'm mostly doing monograms, lettering etc. for other jewelers, but I also do some ornamental engraving, and by extension, more detailed work in carving and chasing. I love the observation of detail, and the quality of the work I have seen here is inspiring! I am looking forward to seeing the works complete and in progress of fellow artists, and posting pictures of my own pieces as they are complete.

goldcutter

Welcome goldcutter. I'm very glad that you've joined TCP. I'm sure you'll enjoy being together with such a nice, elite group of people who joined here together from all around the world, to share their experience and knowledge for the benefit of themselves and for others.

Best regards,

Ekrem.

Archived