some work of sergio

sergio

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sergey. Thank's for the compliment. I saw your website, your work is very nice too. You work a lot with taga nut, how do you color that ? After seen yours netsukes, i want to do some like these. Is taga nut like ivory ? The tools are the same ? I want to take one's inspiration of your work to make a fish or a monkey. When i see the work made by Janel, Jim Kelso, Natasha, you, i just want to carve something like that, it's so find. I have never do a netsuke, but i must try.

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour Natasha, i use elephant ivory, and i dye it with permanganat potassium on some parts of my work.

Jct post a photo of a sculpture, a man with a knife and two women, there is not the name of the carver, but it seems like your work, is it ?

BEN OUAI MON JCT, she is a great carver, and i like so much her work. What do-you carve this time, jct ? Have you try to make a netsuke ? I hope show you my first in few days. Allez, un p'tit coup de rouquin a ta sante, a plus.

Santé Sergio

In this moment I remake some scrim, cougar and lynx. I have making a lot of “cardiac “sculpture in mammoth for Christmas.

and I think that Greg spoke to you about my project on the billiard balls.

and i want to see the first Raoux netsuke

a+

jct

Santé Sergio

In this moment I remake some scrim, cougar and lynx. I have making a lot of “cardiac “sculpture in mammoth for Christmas.

and I think that Greg spoke to you about my project on the billiard balls.

and i want to see the first Raoux netsuke

a+

jct

A la tienne, jct. What is a "cardiac" sculpture? Greg don't speak to me about your project, he works too much. I hope we will see news scrimshaws and sculptures of you. A plus.

Archived