what's on my bench

Guest katfen

:rolleyes: What a nice looking pal. Our cats like to be where we are! I have one that sits on my lap while at the computer, and prefers to be under my sweater, bundled closely (it help to have stretchy sweaters!). No cats at our studio though, paw prints in my husband's pots is discouraged that way, and no netsuke cat-hockey either :D.

Guest ford hallam

I like cats too, dogs smell! and aren't very good conversationalists. I miss my cat, he lives in England, said he wouldn't like the heat here and he hates flying. :rolleyes:

Ford

Ha! Janel, you must have already had to deal with cats playing with things they ought not too!! This one thinks my bench is his (the whole studio actually)...which was okay until he took off with a sculpture in progress. Found it a week later under the sofa. So, time for him to be locked out of the studio...cat teeth make for poor carving tools.

Ford, you were just too lazy to go through the immigration process for your cat...tsk, tsk, tsk! And you claim to be a cat person?? :rolleyes:

Toscano, I don't know if I can bear such critique of the musculature.....I tried so hard...the subject was uncooperative and lazy.

Haha,

Kathleen

I like cats too, dogs smell! and aren't very good conversationalists. I miss my cat, he lives in England, said he wouldn't like the heat here and he hates flying. :D

Ford

Ewwwww, you should get a capuchin monkey or a south african equivalent whilst you are there, then you would find out what is a good conversationalist and if monkey speech is not good enough for you then buy a frigging african grey parrot and let him be the monkey's interpreter ;) *obviously doesn't like cats unless they be big true wild cats*

Archived