Hi everybody

hovig

Hi everybody,

I've always had a great deal of interest in artistic work of all kinds, particularily carving, but only recently begun to take it seriously and try to learn.

Lurking on this excellent forum lately, I also have a great deal of respect for all the talented members who regularily contribute. Looking forward to being able to contribute at the same level.

Thanks for having me! :rolleyes:

Guest ford hallam

Hello there, Hovig and welcome aboard ;)

I'm certain you'll find all the help, inspiration and advice you may need to get you creating. All you need to do, is start! ;) . Show some images of what you've done, ask for comments, critique, or advice concerning the processes you're working with. There is a wealth of experience and knowledge on offer from the members of this forum that is there for the asking. :D

cheers, Ford :rolleyes:

Thanks for the warm welcome all! Unfortunatley, I don't have any work to show as of yet, but I'm loking forward to starting. When I do, I will definitely post some pics... Sorry if that's disappointing, I have noticed how many new members have a great body of work and experience that they bring with them to the forum.

However, I do have a question posted in the Photography topic, if anyone is interested.

Archived