Inlay Artist

Wiedenman

Hi guys,

Janel and a few others invited me to join the forum awhile back. I do custom inlay, among other things, on a miniature scale. I saw some posts about people with questions regarding inlay. Inlay is something i'm working towards gaining a mastery of. I'm also really looking forward to learning from all of you about carving and metalwork, as that's something I've long wanted to incorporate into my art.

I read a yoga sutra once that said, "to learn - read; to know-write; to master-teach." It's high time for me to do some teaching and writing.

• 1 year later...
Hi guys,

Janel and a few others invited me to join the forum awhile back. I do custom inlay, among other things, on a miniature scale. I saw some posts about people with questions regarding inlay. Inlay is something i'm working towards gaining a mastery of. I'm also really looking forward to learning from all of you about carving and metalwork, as that's something I've long wanted to incorporate into my art.

I read a yoga sutra once that said, "to learn - read; to know-write; to master-teach." It's high time for me to do some teaching and writing.

HI, I just posted some information about the materials I have been using, mostly acrylics. Check it out and see if there is any info you can use. Do you have photos of your work? I'd like to see some.

Brad Blakely

• 2 weeks later...
HI, I just posted some information about the materials I have been using, mostly acrylics. Check it out and see if there is any info you can use. Do you have photos of your work? I'd like to see some.

Brad Blakely

Hi Brad, I have a website www.FineArtInlay.com that you can see my work on. I haven't been producing for the last year or so as i've been busy buying a home and now moving in and getting shop set up in Star Valley, Wyoming. But, soon i'll have some fresh work available.

Landon

Archived